April 26, 2015

This is my granddaughter, Kenidy, and her handsome best friend, Issac.
I posted this because the bow tie he is wearing I made the morning of the prom as they could not find one that matched her dress. I think it turned out great...although a little small in my opinion.
I used a pattern I downloaded. In fact, I downloaded 2 free patterns and compared them. I used his neck measurement but I think could have had an inch added from the shirt neck measurement because it is lower than where the measurement was taken.
They seemed pleased; but, as usual, this was a learning experience for me in bow tie making.

They are both seniors and have truly been best friends since 4th grade. We thought 5th grade, but at prom their 4th grade teacher said oh no....it started with her class. She witnessed the friendship develop. I truly hope they are friends for life.

And....they are not too bad looking either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment