September 15, 2014

I have been able to sew for couple of days this week. I forget what a great stress reliever sewing is for me even when the pattern is challenging or my project.
I made another Quilter's Wallet and it is indeed a challenging pattern. But, I do love the wallet so will continue to make them.
Here is the results. I got the fat quarters I used in Phoenix. It was fun having my sister help me pick fabrics. I ended up with one too many. I can't say it turned out like in my mind, but I am happy to just have a new one at this point.

Next, I completed another month wall hanging. This time I got all the letters! Think my stems are too big, but again, this project has been waiting in the wings to be make for about 3 years, so who cares at this point!I now have June, October and December left to complete all the months. Better get busy and I might get October's made this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment